Monday, March 22, 2010

The Beginning of Many Ends...

So this being my first post on this brand new blog (can you smell the freshly opened plastic wrapper), and I gotta say it's a rather important one. Nancy Pelosi and her goons have just signed into law a piece of (trash) legislation that is definitely going to 'change' America as they've promised, but is it truly for the better?

You see, the title of this post is "The Beginning of Many Ends..." What does that mean? Well, this is the beginning of my new life in politics. Sure, it's not a glorious start and it's not exactly the Oval Office. However, many folks begin in this very fashion and go on to live exciting new lives as commentators, staff of politicians, or even politicians themselves. Is that my ultimate goal? Not exactly. If it happens, great. However, my goal here is a simple one. To provide, what I believe to be, the best coverage of what's going on in our country today while being fair and unbiased. Let me tell you right now that I consider myself to be a more Conservative with Libertarian trimmings. Can I honestly be 100% unbiased all the time? Nope. However, I am willing to see both sides and to discuss the issues.

The title of this post also relates to the most recent piece of historic legislation, The Healthcare Reform Bill. I believe this to be the beginning of the end of the country as we know it ONLY if something isn't done to stop it. Luckily for me, folks way smarter than I are already well on that ball, and I'll be happy to explain that.

The title also notes one last thing. Today is the beginning of the rest of my (and quite possibly your) life. A pretty intense thought but very easy to understand. You see, every day brings to us a new beginning. A chance to change our lives forever. You'll never know what lie in store for you in the morning but rest assured that even if it's something as uneventful as you finding a twenty dollar bill in your pants pocket from last week, you're forever changed because of it. You'll never be the same as you were yesterday.

So welcome! Welcome to anyone who's willing to follow my antics along the way. I may get off-topic at times and I may post sometimes about things COMPLETELY unrelated to politics. Bear with me. I'm a human being and occasionally I like to have a little "me" time. Thanks for reading thus far and hopefully I can make you feel like a better person and have given you some inspiration to be great, because if I can't inspire you, I fear no one else might.

Proud to be an American by birth and blood,
Dale M. Skrobot

No comments:

Post a Comment