Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogspot... you suck today.



So I had this whole 15 paragraph blog all written out. I was signed in as usual and most of the time, I copy my post and put it in a notepad file before I post it in case something goes awry. This time, since it's been great up until now, I just posted without worry. Then, it asked me to login. After doing so, my post was gone. "An Error occurred."

Here is what I typed in a nutshell.

Osama sent us a video. Fake or not, he still must be stopped. He wants to kill as many American's as he can if we execute 9/11 Mastermind Kalid Sheikh Mohammad. Does he not realize that he's already killed Americans? What a moron.

Then I had about 12 paragraphs citing Obama over the years from 2002-2010. Going from his stance of not wanting to fund a "dumb war," to thinking our troops were there for the wrong reasons, and now because he sees his Presidental role at stake, he decided to take a trip to Afghanistan and pump up the troops saying we won't leave until a victory... even though he said just earlier this year that troops will be out by 2011. He's a liar... plain and simple... and cannot be trusted by any stretch.

Then I had a few paragraphs ranting on how awful the Healthcare bill is and that I haven't forgotten about it.

Ultimately folks, America IS the best country out there, period. Why do you think everyone hates us so much and wants to live here so badly? They're pissed because we make them look bad and they want to be here because they know they can live here freely and without persecution.

So thanks blogspot for deleting an hour of pure, awesome writing. You suck! However, like this post, I'll just remember to save all my writing until it's posted (like I am about to do now). Thanks a friggin' pantload for ruining my night.

Proud to be an American by birth and blood,

Dale M. Skrobot

ps Go to www.OnlineTaxRevolt.com. Let's start by voting for the FairTax and handing over pink slips to the IRS!

2 comments:

  1. Blogger usually autosaves as you are writing as a draft. Check the drafts area to make sure its not there.

    But if you were signed out somehow during your writing then I guess that may have shut off the auto-save as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps there was a reason in the big scheme

    ReplyDelete